GREETINGS FROM THE CHAPTER PRESIDENT
On behalf of the members of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated’s Pi Omega Zeta Chapter, I welcome you to the chapter’s official website. I feel privileged to serve as the chapter’s 2019-2021 President as we prepare to celebrate the Sorority’s Centennial year in 2020.
Since its inception in 1998, Pi Omega Zeta has been committed to serving the communities of Williamson County, TX. Pi Omega Zeta provides service across the age continuum by:
- Promoting healthy pregnancies and infants through our educational efforts and fundraising with March of Dimes;
- Sponsoring and mentoring two youth auxiliary groups—the Amicettes, ages 9-13 and the Archonettes, ages 14-18;
- Awarding scholarships to young ladies pursuing post-secondary education;
- Offering support to needy families during the holiday season; and
- Volunteering with organizations that assist elderly citizens.
I invite you to visit our website frequently and follow us on social media to learn about opportunities to support our public service activities. If you are a member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated and are seeking a chapter home, we encourage you to attend our chapter meetings and service events.
With Kindness and Sisterly Love,